This Saturday, February 27, “Wasting Less to Save More: Perspectives from leaders of Ohio’s energy efficiency industry,” will center on recent green energy progress across the state, and highlight additional opportunities for homeowners and businesses to bolster efficiency.
Congresswoman Mary Jo Kilroy will deliver the keynote address, and to kick off the panel, Environment Ohio will release its new report, Ohio’s Green Energy Economy: the Energy Efficiency Industry.
- Luper, Neidenthal & Logan, Matt Bierlein, LEED AP, Attorney (Moderator)
- City of Columbus, Erin Miller, Environmental Steward
- M+A Architects, Matt Canterbury, LEED AP, Director of Business Development
- MORPC, Tom Andrews, Energy Efficiency Program Manager
- Tipping Point Renewable Energy, Eric Zimmer, CEO
Time: 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Location: Greenovate, 9 East Second Avenue, Columbus, OH 43201